ENROLMENT @ SSP
To apply for admission to St Simon Peter Catholic Primary School for the following:
Kindergarten to Year Six
Please note that for...
- Kindergarten – your child must be 4 years old by 30 June of the commencement year.
- Pre-Primary – your child must be 5 years old by 30 June of the commencement year.
3 Year Old kindergarten is run through our Early Learning Centre. All information can be found on the drop-down menu on our website.
The Student Enrolment Application Form form below needs to be completed for each child seeking a place at St Simon Peter Catholic Primary School:
- Birth Certificate
- Medicare immunisation (please see directions below)
- Medicare Card
- Parish Priest Reference
- Baptism Certificate
- Visa (if applicable)
- Passport (only applicable if parents have been born overseas)
- $50.00 non-refundable fee
AIR immunisation statement
A child's current AIR Immunisation History Statement can be accessed at any time by the parent/guardian through:
- MyGov, by logging in to their Medicare online account
- Medicare Express Plus App, by logging in to the Medicare account
- Visiting a Medicare or Centrelink office, or
- Calling the AIR General Enquiries Line on 1800 653 809 for the Statement to be posted.